Private Secondary Education Employees Provident Fund
The PSEEPF took shape in 1982 by UPSEE with the collaboration of some delegates of the Union. The key objective was to establish a fund whereby members could make savings towards their retirement. Currently, the Fund provides the following benefits to members:
- Retiring Benefits
- Death grants
- Funeral Grants
- Loans to members
- Recreational activities for the welfare of members
Membership of the Fund
Membership is open to all persons employed in the Private Secondary Education Sector. Membership is also extended to all affiliated members of UPSEE, SPSTSU, UNTSASS and including the Staff of Credit Union, UPSEE and the Provident Fund.
Conditions of Membership
- The Applicant:
- shall not be over Fifty (50) years of age
- must be a member of UPSEE
- must subscribe for either one share amounting to Rs 25 or up to a maximum of 12 shares amounting to Rs 300 on a monthly basis
- must pay an Entrance fee of Rs 100 when submitting the application
- The monthly subscription is normally deducted at source by the PSEA from salary.
- Subscribers who withdraw from the Fund at any time will be entitled to a refund of only half (1/2) of their total monthly subscriptions and will not be eligible for re-admission to the Fund.
- In case a member is dismissed from service, he/she may either claim his/her full monthly subscriptions or continue membership.
Management of the Fund
The Fund is currently administered by a Managing Committee consisting of the following members:
Mr KURRIMBACCUS Munsoo
Mr MOUTOU Didier
Mrs GOPAUL PERYAGH Banita
Mr MAHADOO Satiawan
Mr LI HUNG SHUN Dany
Mr GHOORUN Vimal
Mr ANDON Desire
Mr OOZAGEER Neerdesh
Currently, the Fund disburse loans up to Rs 150,000 per applicant.
Applying for a loan
Members wishing to apply for a loan should submit their duly filled in Application Form at latest on the 20 of each month together with the following documents:
Latest payslip (original) and a photocopy of ID card of the Applicant
Latest payslip (original) and a photocopy of ID card of the Guarantor(s)
After approval of the loan, the Guarantor(s) must call at the office to sign all the relevant documents before the loan can be disbursed by the end of the month.
Loan application forM
ROYAL ROAD, ROSE-HILL, MAURITIUS | (+230) 464 1048 |firstname.lastname@example.org